Monday 12 January 2009

How to Easily Make Money From PLR Articles

Finding PLR (Private Label Rights) is compulsive. The more you have, the more you want. I know as I literally have thousands of articles sitting in my computer!

Finding the articles is the easy part but then you have to take time to load them into websites. This takes a lot of time as I know from experience!

I just found a solution to that problem = PLR Articles Pro

You can now take all of your articles and turn them into web pages instantly. All you need to do is create a template for your articles, determine where the text of the article will go and use this easy to use software to turn them into a complete website.

It will even create an index page with links to all of your articles!

As a special bonus for a quick decision, you also get 75 Private Label Articles at no cost to you. I'm not sure how long this will be offered, so you should check it out as soon as you can - PLR Articles Pro

P.S. The 75 articles come with Private Label Rights so you can do anything you want with them.

Antonia Harrison at Earn Money From Your Computer - great advice for making money online.