Wednesday 6 January 2010

FREE Traffic to Your Site with Traffic Swarm

One of the best ways to gain free traffic generation to your site is traffic exchanges. You surf other people's sites in return for credits to advertise your own site(s). This is a good way to spend a lazy half an hour at the end of the day when you are no longer feeling productive but feel you should still be working at your business. My kids help because they enjoy the surfing activity and knowing that it helps Mummy with her business.

One of the best traffic exchanges is TRAFFIC SWARM. I personally set it as my home page which means that every time I load a new internet page, I earn one credit. I then click on any of eight boxes to earn 1-6 credits for each click. Easy peasy. I run up hundreds of credits every day this way without using up my valuable time.






Click here for TRAFFIC SWARM

Visit Earn Money From Your Computer - great advice for making money online