Thursday 25 September 2008

Email Optin with AWeber

I have just set up my first email opt-in on Affiliate Marketing Success Online offering my free ebook as a reward for my newsletter. Feel free to visit and claim my ebook.

I did this with the industry standard AWeber. In their PDF document, they clearly explain how to set up a campaign and the steps to producing the optin form. They also run twice weekly training webinars, including one tonight.

Before joining AWeber, I compared it with the system at World Internet Office, as follows:

1. Both offer multiple autoresponder campaigns within one monthly fee.
2. WIO also offers shopping cart and affiliate trackings.
3. Aweber offer several advanced features.

AWeber

$19 0-500 subscribers
$29 501-2,500
$49 2,501 - 5,000
$69 5,001- 10,000
$149 10,001-25,000
POA 25,000+

World Internet Office
$34 up to 10,000 subscribers
$99 pro including digital delivery ie if you want to deliver an ebook, audio, video etc, this is the minimum monthly fee.

So, if you want digital delivery and have less than 10,000 subscribers, AWeber is the best choice.

Click here to join AWeber

I am now going to set up email opt-ins on four more of my sites.

If you want to try AWeber, they offer a money back guarantee on the first 30 days. You can join AWeber here.


Unlimited <br />Autoresponders by AWeber


If you are not ready to take this step, I suggest you store this information somewhere safe for future reference.