Thursday 18 September 2008

How to Register a Domain Name and Build a Website

If you want to set up a web-site, you will need a domain name ie the address where the site is to be found eg www.affiliatemarketingsuccessonline.com . There are many sites where you can register a domain name but personally I use the World's Largest Registrar - GoDaddy.com
The site is easy to use and if your first choice name is not available, the site suggests alternatives.


GoDaddy.com WebSite Tonight 125x125
If you then want to build a website, the easiest and quickest way is to use a website builder package with a choice of design templates and packed with features. Again I use WebSite Tonight at GoDaddy.com. It is easy to use, packed full of features and you can choose from 5 pages, 10 pages or unlimited pages.
Click and build your very own Web site online!


GoDaddy can also arrange hosting, shopping cart and email addresses.

Although GoDaddy is very easy to use, I know that telephone support is available 24/7 and they are very polite and helpful. I have free telephone calls to the US through my extremely cheap Talk Talk telephone package. It gives me free landline telephone calls to 15 European countries, USA, Canada, Australia and NZ for a ridiculously low monthly fee. It saves me a packet and I don't have to watch the time when I ring training teleseminars in the US.

I have built these sites on GoDaddy:
Affiliate Marketing Success Online
English Hypnotherapist Belgium
Download Hypnosis MP3

If you've been thinking about building your Web presence with Go Daddy, now is the time! Time is running out to get 20% OFF* your order of $75 or more. This special offer expires September 25, 2008, so don't wait — order today! Use source code gdp0925t to get 20% OFF* your order.