Thursday 4 October 2007

Network Marketing

More than anything, be PROUD of this industry and what it can do for you. No other industry on earth can provide such a level playing field where the only thing that matters is your productivity.

It’s the only industry in the world that allows average people to earn more than the president of the United States while having the time freedom to enjoy it.

Here’s what Mark Yarnell, an industry leader who’s made over 10 Million dollars has to say about Network Marketing:

“Companies can keep their salaries, pensions, health plans, and Fords. Give me unlimited opportunity or give me death! I’d rather buy my own dream car than drive a free Taurus. I never wanted to be a doctor because I could only help one person at a time. I never wanted to be a lawyer because there are only a few billable hours in the day.

No thanks folks! I’m a network marketer and proud to admit it. In fact, I'd be embarrassed to be anything else. I’m in a pyramid where everyone starts at the top and fills in the bottom, instead of starting at the bottom and clawing toward some elusive top. I win when others win, not when they lose because I was promoted ahead of them. I give money to charities, I refuse to become one. I don’t have any structured hours but I’m on the phone fifty or more hours a week because I love interacting with winners."


Next time some “Big Business” person questions network marketing – don’t hesitate to express pride in what you do. Networkers are champions in the last bastion of true capitalism!”

Source: Success University