Tuesday 9 October 2007

Scrambler is New

I have just joined Scrambler which started on 4 October.

I paid just $4.99 to join which is a one-off joining fee. I then paid $3 to set up my account and that's it. I can now display my recruiting banner on traffic exchanges and other sites plus they give me a text to use in safelists or emails.

Every time someone joins, I earn $4.99 in my Paypal account. Simple. Everyone can afford to gamble $4.99. That is less than the price of a MacDonald's meal. Payments can also be sent to Alert Pay, e-Gold and Safe Pay.



The Scrambler site "scrambles" all members and displays their recruiting site at random when anyone clicks on a link. They publish the referral links of all new members showing where they saw the ad or banner.

It is only $4.99 so has to be worth trying. Click here to join Scrambler.