Wednesday 11 July 2007

How to Attract Free Traffic to Your Site

Attracting traffic to your site is the way to earn money in internet marketing. You can pay for traffic in many ways but I would rather generate free traffic, wouldn't you?

I came across this report , decided it was worth an investment of $7 and am I pleased I did. The 7 strategies

1. Free Search Engine Traffic
2. Squidoo
3. Article marketing
4. Viral videos
5. Free classified ads
6. Blogging
7. Free web directories

So 7 traffic generation strategies for $1 each.

Even if you think you know everything about all of these categories, I bet you will learn at least one tip worth more than $7!

Although such a low price, it is an up-to-date book written in April 2007 with 70+ pages. This book is a simple step-by-step proven formula on how you too can be a Free Traffic Tycoon!

Antonia Stuart-James recommends the Free Traffic Tycoon report